The terrace covering from the leading manufacturers Bruggan and Legro, presented in the WOODPLAST assortment, has unsurpassed performance characteristics. An important advantage of decking is the ease of maintenance. This means that the wood-polymer composite board can be laid in the most passable places. Removing dirt from the flooring does not take much time, and after a few minutes it will be completely clean.
Of course, the coating of WPC is characterized by unpretentious maintenance. However, regardless of where the decking board will be used – indoors or outdoors – it will in any case require periodic washing. In order not to spoil the material with aggressive chemicals, you should know how its surface is cleaned.
- If food residues get on the polymer board, they must be removed in a timely manner.
- To maintain the cleanliness and attractive appearance of the decking, it should be washed at least once every 4 weeks. Normal soiling can be removed with warm soapy water and a floor cloth. It is important that the chemicals are completely washed off the surface and do not dry on it.
- Grease stains should be removed as quickly as possible using hot water and a regular rag. If it was not possible to remove the pollution in this way, specialized detergents designed for this purpose will come to the rescue.
- It is not recommended to use solutions and concentrated gels containing bleaching components – they can spoil the beautiful shade of the decking. An exception can only be the case if the coating was stained with caustic berry juice or wine. Detergents with bleaches should be used very carefully, adhering to the proportions indicated by the manufacturer of the WPC board.
- Ink stains are unlikely to be completely removed, but they can be made almost invisible: use a rag and hot soapy water. There is another solution for Bruggan Multicolor decking. It is enough to rub the place of contamination with ordinary sandpaper: the stain will quickly go away, and the surface will not be damaged at all.
- It is very easy to remove ice and snow from the decking: you just need to use a rag and hot water.